9 days/8 nights
hotel + e-bike
GREEN HOLIDAY in greece
FROM € 1.099
3 islands in 9 days
Hotel + E-Bike holiday in the Dodecanese Islands, Greece
The package includes:
The package DOESN’T include:
Round trip flight Your City – Kos – our tour operator is available to formulate and propose different options for the air route from different european cities to Kos.
€ 1.099 per person for couple travel
10 AVAILABLE PACKAGES
- Day 1: arrival and transfer from Kos airport to the hotel, free stay in Kos and overnight in hotel
- Day 2: free day to discover the island of Kos
- Day 3: short ferry transfer to Leros island, stay in Leros, overnight in hotel in Leros
- Day 4: free day to discover Leros, its attractions and points of interest and overnight in hotel
- Day 5: free day in Leros, through beaches, good food and cultural itineraries and overnight in hotel
- Day 6: short ferry transfer to the island of Patmos, free day on the island and an overnight stay in hotel in Patmos
- Day 7: free day to discover the historical, natural and cultural attractions of Patmos and an overnight stay
- Day 8: short ferry transfer to Kos, free day on the island and an overnight stay in hotel
- Day 9: free day in Kos, transfer from the Kos hotel to the airport and departure
Ask for a call for info and availability
The hotels of our holiday package
Alea Mare, Leros
Grikos Hotel, Patmos
Il Canto delle Cicale, Leros
Kosea Boutique, Kos
Saint Costantine, Kos
Skala Hotel, Patmos
Find out more about 3 of the most beautiful islands in the Dodecanese
Kos is the ideal destination to dock in the Dodecanese: you will find activities, beautiful beaches, art and culture and a particular mix of attractions not to be missed. Crystal clear sea, magical landscapes, imposing rocky reliefs, green valleys and Hellenic ruins in every point of the island will be the backdrop for endless walks in the main city to be able to observe the history of the island through its monuments, dating back to antiquity, to the Byzantine, Ottoman and Italian rule.
Artemis Island, Leros, is one of the Greek islands in the Dodecanese and is ideal for a peaceful getaway. Windmills, suggestive coves along the coast and lots of wild vegetation make Leros the ideal destination for those in search of the disappeared Greek world. You will be able to see the windmills, the churches of Agios Isidoros, Prophet Elias, Panagia Kavouradena, the medieval Castle, the village of Agia Marina. The island offers many beaches to its visitors between pebble beaches, sandy beaches, some lonely others well organized and equipped. You will be pleasantly amazed by the breathtaking cliffs that collide with the blue sea and on your way there is often the possibility of meeting goats in total freedom. Leros is nature, history, flavours, beaches and wonderful landscapes.
It’s an island with an intense spiritual character, Patmos is mostly famous in the world as the island where St. John wrote the Apocalypse, in a cave that you must absolutely visit.
But the most striking attraction is certainly the Saint John Monastery, one of the most beautiful in Greece and perhaps in the whole world.
From the top of the hill, it dominates Hora, the capital. The island also offers pleasant walks on foot or by E-Bike among its heights. In a nutshell, Patmos is a wonderful island to visit: a little chic, a little mystical, very suggestive.